. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

03 August 2010

- Dim sum -

hi...
it's food again...
however this time i didnt get the photos online...
as in...
i didnt search the photos online...
all these is sent by a kind friend of mine....

i've been nagging to my friend that i have super duper serious craving for siew mai...
and so coincident that he is going back ipoh...
so...
*TA DA*
here is the photos...
i cant eat it now...
so at least i can look at the photos...
it's taken in fu san...
=)


SIEW MAI!!!







doesnt the photos look tasty....
i mean the food in the photos...
i am hungry already...
but i shall wait
=)
*credits to quan wei... thanks for the photos!


No comments: