. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

17 August 2010

- Happy birthday to mummy -



webcam-ed with mummy for a long time just now...

complained to her about my craving for ipoh food...
and made her promise to cook everything i demanded...

told her about my cooking experiences...
and we laugh through the photos that i showed her...

showed her the english assignments...
and she said she already saw it through my facebook...

storied to her my happenings in life...
and she listen to me in great interest...

for the few hours...
we talked a lot...
about boys...
about my girlfriends...
about my life...
like how we used to be before i leave my comfort zone...
she used to sleep beside me before i leave...
asking me is there anything i wanted to share with her...
i do admit that sometimes i do take her for granted...
cause i always know that she'll do everything for me...
even without i asking for it...
it's her birthday tomorrow...
and i feel bad that i cant be with her...
i miss her jokes...
i miss her smile...
i miss her silliness...
i miss her scent...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!! <3

No comments: