. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

18 January 2011

- Time Traveller: Days before nanny go back -

This is Nanny...
my ex-course mate who decided to go back to study in Msia...
So..
we sort of hang around a bit and had a farewell for her before she go back...


♥♥♥♥♥


at WONG KOK


♥♥♥♥♥


at Soup & Spoon





♥♥♥♥♥


at some Japanese Restaurant (forgotten the name)



♥♥♥♥♥


at Suki Sushi



♥♥♥♥♥

Here wishing you all the best in your studies and life back in hometown...
we will remember to take lots of pictures of sales and food and tag you in FB...
dont jealous ya~
=)
nanny nanny nanny nanny nanny!!!!

No comments: