. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

18 January 2011

- Time Traveller: Trip to Melaka -

accompanied nanny to go back to Melaka...
a 2 days 2 nights trip...
went straight after saturday class and be back just in time for monday's lesson...


me with my backpack...(sorry for the poor quality of photo)

nanny packing.. see all the luggage?

everyone is busy packing and repacking...except me XP

locking the box on the trolley =)

first meal in Melaka.. nanny's parents' treat.. THAI FOOD~ YUM YUM =d

ancient tv~

ancient fan~



the deco~

the beca~

me, having stomachache, dilemma-ing whether to go toilet or not XP

shereen with rice balls

kid and nanny

me =)


nyonya style laksa

pai tee~

ice kacang mango (i think)

durian puff

after one bite.. (i actually never eat durian for years... but tried under their recommendation)

the sales girl said it is best when i eat it one time one puff.. (opps!! double chin so obvious!)

baba & nyonya food.. glancing through menu~

shereen, me.. spot my silly face and stupid hair~ (>.<)
the menu: Nancy's kitchen

squid and petai.. something like that i think..

curry prawn nanas?? (idk what it's call.. was talking on the phone with mummy when they are ordering)

nyonya zhang (that's how they call it)

another pai tee~

my retarded face with mouthful of pai tee XP

ice kacang jackfruit

wantan mee..
wanted to eat the fried dumpling actually.. went thrice also cant manage to get any..

nanny, me, shereen... with our new hat..

same people, another background+lighting

chicken puff

curry puff

nyonya kuih

popiah (darn nice!)

satay celup

shereen waiting for food XP

kid and nanny gossiping while waiting

bread & cucumber for satay celup


saw this funny poster at one of the stall in jonker street

this is actually an ice cream.. yam flavour~

ikan bakar


jonker street drinks.. left section is non-alcohol.. right section in alcohol..


happy sing k-ing


ME~

No comments: