. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

23 January 2011

- Tiring Day -


Hi people…
How's my day?
Fine..
happy and unlucky things happened…
So it sort of even up I guess..

Am supposed to have a project discussion at 10am in school…
And guess what?
I woke at 8.50
(it takes an hour for me to go school.. means I have to leave home at 9 in order to not be late)
Excited-kan?
But still I manage to settle everything in 20 minutes..
(everything includes wash face, brush teeth, quick shower and bang-sai poo poo)
So efficient..
*clap hands*

Was having a pleasure time on the bus..
Listening to my favourite playlist…
when my laptop slipped off my lap when the bus driver stopped the bus…
and I was like…
OMG!!!!!
And immediately I picked up the laptop…
I turned on my laptop once I reached school…
Till now everything seems to be ok…
Just hope that there wont be any hidden 'disease'
(cant think of any better word instead of disease)

Lesson was bored… as usual…
People attending the lecture are getting lesser and lesser…
Even those who attend…
None really listen…
Even the usual hardworking boy also started to give up on the lecturer…
The front seats were getting emptier and emptier…
Some even sit outside the class and play UNO…
How to survive until end of feb???

Went orchard with lili today…
However…
Totally defeats the purpose of going there…
(if eating kfc was excluded as one of the purpose.. have a strong craving for kfc suddenly)
But overall it feels great to hang around shopping malls
got a new that has chains on it
weeee~

by the way…
kfc is having a new egg tart now…
feels like trying it


Till then…
Going to bed soon…
Am so so so tired…
Laughing makes me tired…
And I laugh a lot everyday…
Like a LOTTTTT…
Cause I got fun friends around me

No comments: