. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

23 January 2011

- Help -


Argghhhh~
i think someone inserted something into my stomach when i am sleeping last night!!
i think it's either a hp or a drum...
my stomach keep making sound for the whole day...
it's something like the sound your stomach will make when you are hungry..
and obviously i am not hungry!!!~
OMG!!!
it kept grrr-ing...
every few minutes will happen once...
just like the alarm in our phone...
in the snooze mode...
OMG!!!
i need help!!!
another OMG!!
i just remember my roommate said she lost a Samsung phone and a wallet in the house...
will it be in my stomach???
OMG!!!!!!
somebody call 999!!
handphone in my stomach snoozing~
Woo... Ooo

No comments: