. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

23 February 2011

- I am in love -

Hi peeps...
i am in love~

after all these time...
finally i found my love of my life...







too bad my love is a 'she'
=(

hahahaha...
i know...
it's a lame post...
i am just bored..
i love my sugar..
stay strong (from temptation XP)
till then...
with





// edited (11:18pm)

Late lunch of the day:
seaweed tomato soup with rice =)

not feeling so well...
so got myself this vitamin water from 7-11...
seriously having a hard time choosing which flavor to buy XP
till then...
again...
with

No comments: