. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

22 February 2011

- I'm in a good mood (inspired by =d )-

Hi people...
am in the mood of cooking today...
i know i know...
it's weird to be cooking after what i posted in my last post..
as if my last post is written for nothing...
nah...
i dont care...
i suka...
=)

so...
my dinner of the day:
cabbage fried potato fried fishballs (creative huh?) with rice


i actually cook the rice using a pot...
not rice cooker...
pro le? XP
i am so so happy when i first bite the rice...
OMG!!!
homemade rice is so tasty!!!
(shouldnt be homemade rice...
should be rice not from outside...
hmm.. still sound wrong..
nah.. you know what i mean...)


* * * * *


term of the day: EDIBLE ---> (instead of eat-able)
credit to Nathania Hermawan Liem
(who requested me to mention her name, preferably full name.. FRIENDSHIP =d )


till then...
with


No comments: