. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

10 February 2011

- Just another night -

webbie dengan sugar just now...
she print screen-ed...
not sure how i look in the picture...
so...
in order to not be shocked by my own picture..
i have to do something uglier...
needa train my heart to be stronger...
so...
proudly presenting...


the nose-digging mei yen XP

nose-cutting (idk what pose is it XP)


nah...
just playing with webcam...
by the way my flu is sort of recovered...
as long as i am not in a very low temperature aircond room..
going to bed soon..
night people...

No comments: