. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

09 February 2011

- The After CNY -


hei people...
hasn't been blogging for days...
or is it weeks already??
hahaha...
have been busy packing before CNY...
busy eating during CNY...
and busy rushing assignment after CNY...
ya...
i am so busy XP

so...
how's your cny??
mine is just so so...
didn't get the chance to meet some of the people that i wanted to meet so badly...
the holiday is just too short...
=(

am currently back to my school life...
rushing assignment...
meeting deadlines...
but the good part is...
many of my friends...
who took the opportunity to go back to their hometown...
is also back in school...with their hometown special products...
so there's been a lot of passing around of food lately...
kid even tapau-ed a container full of CNY titbits for me
=)

and just for your info...
i'm having flu~
started today...
so basically my nose is the busy-est part of my whole body...
i miss home...
all i wanna do is just ly on my bed and do nothing...
HOMESICK~




No comments: