. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

21 February 2011

- Why now? -


Hi peeps...
here i am blogging...
taking a break from revision...
actually typed this post on the way to school today...

I've been challenged a few times since Chinese New Year...
that i am not good in doing housework...
i am not good in cooking...
bla~bla~bla~

seriously...
why do i need to be good at housework in the first place?
so that i can be a good housewife??

okay..
'housewife' wasnt exactly what i wanna set as my primary role in my life..
it's a 'good lover' that i set for myself..
NOT HOUSEWIFE!!!
are you expecting your other half to say:
"why do i marry my wife? cause she is good at doing housework"
or..
"why do i marry my wife? cause i love her so much"
for me...
i'll definitely go for option B...
you?

besides...
how hard can housework be??
overall it is just sweeping and moping floor,
cook and do the dishes...
i dont expect you to fix the electrical kettles, dont you?
so...
there is more than enough time to learn it in the future..
and you can always google to learn about anything...
you'll be forced to do all the housework when the time comes...
so why not enjoy yourself when your option is still open..

besides..
dont you feel that it is romantic to learn something new and change for your other half?
i do...

to sum everything up..
i'll stand strong on my view...
i'll do it when i got the feeling...
the end!!!
till then
with


ps: this post is solely my own feeling and opinion, if you do not agree with me, you can still do it your own way, no hard feeling please =)




No comments: