. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

17 April 2011

- No Ordinary Sunday -

Hi peeps…

first thing first…

today…

I am here…

calling upon all bloggers…

please please please…

update your blog more…

cause I need more entertainment…

I know that makes me sound selfish when I say that…

but I don't care…

I am bored..

hee~

thanks in advance

=)


* * * * *


now…

about what I did today…

woke up kinda early today…

to finish up my assignments…

and bla bla bla…

skipping all the boring details…

and come to the movie session…

watched limitless in iluma…


one thing I needa mention is…

my sense of direction is superbly great today…

I found my own way to iluma…

*clap hands for myself*

heee~

back to the movie…

honestly I was a little bit disappointed to the show…

maybe because I was expecting more…

due to the interesting trailer…

but it turn out to be…

well…

I would say normal…

so…

the show is about this guy, who's a writer, is actually meeting deadlines but still he couldn't write anything. One day he accidently met his ex-brother-in-law, and the ex-brother-in-law know that he is run out of ideas in his writing. So he offer him this pills, which allows him to use 100% of his brain (normal people are said to be only using 20%). After he had this pills, he is able to write a book in 4 days, recall the smallest things that happen in his life, learn new stuff a super duper short time. So at first the pills helped him to be a totally successful person but then the side effect of pills come along and things started to get complicated.

go watch the movie if you want to know the ending of the movie…

leaving it unknown here…

one reason is because it would be no fun if I tell you everything…

another would be…

I personally is a little bit confused by the ending too

XP


* * * * *


eating time…

had dessert at bugis junction to kill some time before the show…


my order =)

kid's order =)

Mr Boss's order XP


* * * * *



went to this Korean bbq place in tanjong pagar for dinner…

$22 buffet…





food was good…

but one bad thing about this place is the ventilation is not so good…

so I practically smell like a ba gua after I finish my dinner…

feel so embarrassing on the mrt

=S


well I guess that's all for the day…

gonna start the wake-up-at-7 routine again tomorrow…

till then…

with



lesson that I learnt from the movie:

there's no free meal in the world

for everything you do

you'll have to pay for the price

so think twice before you do something

and even if you are on the wrong path

correct it!!!

it's never too late

2 comments:

H.YiNg said...

Hope tat u had an enjoyable sunday v us...
hehe...
=)

MeiYen said...

i did...
great hanging out with you guys
=)