. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

18 April 2011

- Ineffective Monday -


Hi peeps...

didnt intend to write in today...

but since i am free...

(actually i am not)

i got lots of assignment to do...

but just that i am tired and sleepy...

making my research totally unproductive...

so thought of just dropping by...

and crap a little bit...

XP



* * * * *


so...

i am beginning to realize that i am really getting very childish...

which...

totally doesnt match my age...

i discovered this theory...

with the increase in age...

the more childish you'll get...

to better illustrate my theory...

i included a graph...

see...

it's directly proportional...





okie....

that's a total crap that i created myself out of boredom...

by the way...

i fall in love with a pair of shoes today...

it's from hush puppies...

super duper nice and comfy...

been wanting this kinda shoes for some time...

but sugar said it looks old fashion...

i dont care...

i still like...

but it's expensive...

let's pray that there'll be sales...

and i shall go stalk on it everyday...

=P

till then...
with

No comments: