. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

10 May 2011

- A High Tech Treatment -

hello peeps...
just an update about my knee...
went to see a chinese doctor today...
and...
TA~DA~
got my knee all wrapped up!
i am not supposed to take it off until tomorrow night...
and i cant wet it...
gonna be skillful during shower again...
>.<


oh and by the way...
the doctor prescribed my some med...


#1 something that look like M&M candies...

#2 something that look like mini bomb XP

#3 and this very disgusting syrup =S

my very first time seeing a very high tech chinese doctor...
i guess i still prefer the traditional ones...
i miss the one at my hometown...
i know it sound so wrong when i say i miss seeing doctor...
but yea...
i miss the treatment from that doctor...
he will massage my sprained part with some chinese medicine oil...
then put some chinese medicine herbs on it...
he will fry the chinese medicine herbs before putting it on...
so comfy when the bandage is warm~
and the smell of the medicine is quite nice...
but the doctor i see today...
uses this!
i dont really know how it works...
he just paste the 4 sticky pads to my knee...
then turn on the power...
and the machine sort of electrocuted me
XP
muahahaha~
i ly there and enjoy the 'shock' for a few minutes...
then the doctor massaged my knee...
then shone this red light thingy on my knee...

google search says this is called 'infra-red heat lamp'
then after all that he just put the medicine on...
and wrapped it up~
not sure should i use the word 'wrap it up'..
somehow reminds me of ta-pau...
XP


guess that's all for now...
till we see again...
with











No comments: