. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

09 May 2011

- FML -

I sprained my knee...
AGAIN~
i dont know why i always sprain here sprain there
>.<
and the funny part is...
i am not even walking when i sprained my knee...
i'm just standing...
betul betul FML!!!



here is how it happened...
i was washing up in the toilet this morning...
getting ready for school...
half asleep half awake...
then i was standing there...
wanted to turn around to get something from the back...


then...
the bone below my knee refuses to turn while the bone above my knee turned...
so the bones at the joint part of my knee sort of twisted in different direction...
and TA~DA~
it happened in a split second...
and the next second i was sitting on the floor of the toilet...
feeling the unbearable pain...
whispering OMG..OMG..OMG in my heart...
sat on the floor for minutes and i couldnt get up...
after a while...
the pain eases...
so i tried to stand...
but it still hurts a lot...
so i sat on the toilet bowl...
>.<
when i finally manage to get out from the toilet...
i felt so dizzy~
all i can see is blackness...
so went to ly on the sofa...
so...
i would say my morning schedule is pack today...
=.=



during lesson my knee somehow feel better...
at some point i thought i got the self healing super power...
who knows...
it got worse in the evening...
it is so damn pain now...
so my bro got me this chinese med spraying thingy...
will see how effective is this stuff...
sugar sort of curse me and say this thing wont work...
T.T


so talking about this spraying thingy...
what's funny about it is...
you guys know that the weather is killing-ly hot lately right?
so after i spray this thingy on my knee...
my whole body can still feel the weather's hotness...
except my knee!
so now my whole body is feeling hot except my knee...
which is feeling unnaturally chill~


guess that's all...
wasnt really in a blogging mood...
but somehow i still manage to crap a long post...
XP
till then...
with

No comments: