. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

16 May 2011

- Little Miss Good-At-Nothing -


Hi peeps...
i have a confession to make...
i am a total NOOB!!!



am too embarrass to tell people about this at first...
but then...
screw it...
i tell myself...
i must be brave...



alright...
after the knee spraining incident...
now come the burning incident...
i was making herbal tea yesterday night...

and i accidentally poured the steaming hot pot of tea on myself...
it flow from my waist area all the way down to my toes...
after it happened i screamed all the way to the toilet to rinse myself...
for 15 or 20 mins a guess?
and i put medicine...
luckily my immediate action is fast...
so there's only 2 part of my body that is more seriously burned...
my right feet...
and my left thigh...
it was very very red yesterday...
and my skin look like those old people's skin...
bubbles poping out...
then soon the small bubbles fused and form a big patch of bubbles...

cant sleep well last night...
cause i like to sleep on the side...
but since i hurt both sides...
so i cant sleep on the side...
in fact...
i cant move at all!!!
=.=


the injured part got better today...
not so red...
not as pain...
but still bubbles-ful...
=(

skipped class today...
and thank God tomorrow is a public holiday...
not going out for this 2 days...
not moving much too...
just sticking my big butt on the chair...
hopefully it will cure fast...


till then...
with bubbles...

2 comments:

♥ y0keh@w 毓皓 ♥ said...

D: take care wey. aiks.

MeiYen said...

i will... thanks lanlan =)