. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

18 May 2011

- Moulding -


hi peeps...
some update about my injury...
my feet is perfectly ok now...
no pain...
no scar...
it's as if nothing happen...
but my thigh is still bubble-ful...
redness turned to dark brown colour...
and not really pain...
just a bit pain once in a while...
and it is ugly~
i try not to look at it now...
>.<
been minimizing my movement lately...
didnt walk a lot...
becoming a fatty bum bum~



something wrong with the internet connection today...
cant login to the internet for the whole noon...
so thought of napping for a while...
since i didnt sleep well lately...
who knows!
i sleep away my whole noon...
dont know how am i going to fall asleep tonight...
duhhh~



and i am super bored!!!
how come nobody is online anymore???
everyone went back to hometown and became MIA!
i wanna go home too~
=(
counting down~
16 days to go~


till then...
with

No comments: