. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

18 June 2011

- To My Dear Bday GirlSS -

Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to Yin and Sian...
Happy birthday to you...

OPPS~ (XP)


To my dear Yin..
whose birthday is on 11 June...
sorry for the late post...
but still...
wishing you a great year and future ahead...
and that shall include me inside...
XP


and my dear sian...
whose birthday is today...
Big big happy birthday!!!
enjoy your holidays in ipoh...
eat and play for my share too...


i you girls
=)


was digging some old photos out...
all the good memories...


[ Year 2007 ]
we are in uniform celebrating shir's bday...


[ Year 2008 ]
at sa's place celebrating her bday...


[ Year 2009 ]
at sa's dad's company CNY dinner


[ Year 2010 ]
on internet wishing shir happy bday...
=(
guess what girls??
that's the only picture i got that has the maximum members...
doesnt have a single photo with all of us in...

a photo with yin and shir hanging out in parade...
testing our newly bought earrings...
a photo of sa when we have dinner at de garden...
didnt even take a picture with her that time
=(
a photo with sian during her visit to singapore...


[ Year 2011 ]
ZERO PICTURE TOGETHER~
i am officially sad...
why no more picture huh??


it's been so so so long since we last meet all others...
all we do is chat in fb group and msn...
i miss the shopping...
i miss the gossiping...
i miss the laughing...
i miss the public misbehavior...
i miss you girls...
all for one...
remember??
let's plan something out alright???


alright...
enough of being sad...
and spoiling my dears' birthday...
once again...
happy birthday...
have a blast!!

till then...
with

No comments: