. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

17 June 2011

- The Unpleasant Leg Accident -

Ello peeps...
going to blog about the accident like i promised...
and i gonna warn you guys there will be lots of photos of it...
and it gonna look disgusting and unpleasant...
so do exit my blog if you wish so...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
so you guys ready?
it is still not late to exit...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
here is the big bad killer!!!


[ May 16 - second day of accident ]
cant really see the redness.. all covered..


[ May 19 ]
water bubbles pop out.. changes to aloe vera scar prevention gel


[ May 20 ]
more bubbles...


[ May 21 ]
bubbles start to fuse...


[ May 22 ]
bubbles disappeared.. saw the red lines outside?? i scratch cause too itchy XP


[ May 23 ]
heeling~old skin dying...


[ May 24 ]
not much changes...


[ May 25 ]
redness fades...


[ May 26 ]
skin drying...


[ May 27 ]
old skin break off... new pinkish skin appear...


[ May 29 ]
continue to peel off...

dead skins~


[ June 15 ]
a month after the accident... all healed... except the colour tone...
i guess it gonna take some time to be fully recovered...

so...
as you guys look through my whole heeling process...
might feel that it is super pain..
well...
actually...
the pain is alright...
just the first week it is pain...
and for the rest of the month it is alright already...


just wanted to let you guys know that i am all right now...
all set to bounce around again
so no more worries...
and thanks to all who conveyed your concern...
=)
till then...
with

No comments: