. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

16 October 2011

- Peaceful Saturday -

halo halo...
third week of school is over...
another weekend...
still adapting...


my elbow is way much better...
not so itchy...
not so swollen...
got myself a super strategic!!!
if ever it gets itchy...
i used the blow dryer thingy to blow at it...
super efficient...
syok betui!!!


long time never do webcam picture post already...
is in the mood of it tonight...
=)

*ps: took those pics when i am doing the black head removal thingy...

ultra noob face...
showing my elbow... ultra stupid pose... >.<
you think my teeth is so shinny??? that's because the light reflected on the braces i wear... 

 the tearing off... super pain...



alright...
nothing much to say...
till then...
with







No comments: