. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

27 October 2011

- Yogurtlicious -

weird strawberry XP

hi peeps...
long time no see...
havent been blogging for a while... 
no other excuses...
just purely lazy...
XP


so the weather is super sleeping-friendly today...
basically it rains everyday here...
i like it when it rains...
except for yesterday (will explain why later)


having yogurt as snack...


* * * * * * *
so...
just some update...
i joined malaysian club of my school...
to be exact... 
me and some others are forming a malaysian club...
i'm lucky enough to be one of the exco...
in charge of events...
so now we are undergoing a 3 months probation..

so yesterday was our very first event...
welcoming + BBQ...
i had a lot of fun throughout...
from the planning...
then shopping...
then setting up...
to the real event...
to cleaning up...

some of you might already know that...
i am super stress cause of this event...
maybe because it's the first one...
cannot afford to screw it up...
i cant sleep at night...
kept thinking of what might happen... 
what if this and what if that...
and also because it's raining season...
so for yesterday...
since 9 in the morning... 
i kept looking out into the sky every half an hour...
and when it started to rain...
i got super tension
O_O

but luckily it didnt really rain during the event...
and though the event is not like how we expected it to be...
but (hopefully) at least everyone had fun...

for me...
i had so much fun..
it's great to be able to know so many new friends...
but what troubled me now is i cant really remember everyone's name...
the bad side of the event is we didnt manage to take a lot of photos together...
dont really have my photo...
so i'll be just posting photos without me...
=(

working hard in poking the chicken XP
one of the groups

spot me!!! the one wearing black on left =)



alright..
till then...
with

No comments: