. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

20 December 2011

- Short Break -

Helo~
i am back from a short break in Ipoh...
just went back for 5 days...
basically all i did was just eat and sleep....
and catch 田螺...
LOL!
i am fully charged now...
heehaa~


Went Dim Sum with sugar and her bro...
first 2 food that came... i was too busy eating after this... so no picture was taken..
fruit feast at home! mango, pear, rambutan, persimmon
my favorite!!! 柿子(persimmon).. bad lighting but i like my nails XP
田螺... got this photo from internet...
this creature conquered my home's garden...
ate most of the plants...
so me and my parents have been catching them at night...
this is super fun and exciting!!! 
i caught alot!!!

current medicine i'm using
just so you know...
i got bitten by bugs again...
fml kaw kaw
>.<


alright...
till then...
with bugs bite...

No comments: