. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

20 December 2011

- Lili's Birthday Celebration -


December 13...
The chung Leong Group celebrated lili's birthday in advance...
planned to surprise her...
but not so successful...
originally wanted to go swensen...
but they dont allow outside cake...
boooooo~
so changed to fish and co...

as usual...
we gather, we eat, and we deep deep talk...
nothing too dramatic that day...
except the bday rap for lili from fish and co...



lili and the cake...
cake cutting..
nath..lili.. huiying
me.. lili.. amanda
group photo of the day~
blackforest from four leaf... i like this cake =d
lili and her new york fish and chips
nath and her swiss fish and chips...
amanda and her platter...
huiying and her white fish...
me and my fettuccine western ban mian.. LOL~
close up XP


till then...
with

No comments: