. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

02 January 2012

- 2012 -


yo yo yo...
happy new year!!!!
sent 2011 off...
here comes 2012...
it's gonna be another great year...
=)


stayed at home on new year eve...
watching tv and msn-ing...
nothing special but i am actually very happy for a secret reason 
=P


been watching ALOT of movies lately...


yes i am sort of on a movie marathon XP
by the way...
the fan in my room terminated service today...
so went to get 2 new fans with my bro...
back at home each of us try to assemble them...
he went like 'kaching kaching... oh so fast'...
and me...
stuck halfway...
so went searching for the user manual...
my brother found out..
in the end got laughed...
=(
and days ago i was playing my bro's psp...
there's dialog box...
i kept talking(replying) to the dialog...
waiting for the game to start... 
and after minutes of repeating dialogs...
then i ask my bro...
'why the game dont let me play?'
then i show my bro the screen...
 guess what?
apparently i need to press some button to start the game....
and because i've been talking to the machine waiting for more then 5 mins...
my bro now couldnt stop mentioning + laughing + teasing...
i think i became noob-er...
me no likey
=(



till then...
with

No comments: