. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

24 July 2012

- A bit of here and there -

Hi peeps..
Just some updates... 
just because i know you miss me 
=P
 
July going to end soon...
counting down one more month to go for my internship and life in kl...
internship thus far...
hmm...
getting better...
made less mistakes...
but still...
workload is not as scary as what my other friends who went through internship said...
i guess it's because the nature of the department i am in...
and it's been crazily boring these few days...
like for today...
of the whole 7.5 hours that i am supposed to be working...
i think i only worked for 1 hour plus... 
all the rest of the time???
hmmm....
i spent at least 4 hours clicking here and there in the computer... 
1 hour playing the calculator by adding up random numbers...
another hour typing random stuff in the word file... 
(currently practicing how to type without looking at the keypad)
sooooooooooo bored!!!!!!!!!
seriously i'd rather be busy than to be free...
total waste of time... 

* * * * * * *

discovery of the day:
I've always used a digi mobile phone line sub from my father's biz plan...
ever since i was 14...
(mind you i am 22 right now)
and just until today...
i randomly realised this...
(because i am adding up all phone numbers i can think of while playing with calculator)
my father is actually using celcom...
if so...
how on earth he can sub one digi line for me?! 
o.O?
still havent figure it out...
will ask him when i next go home...
oh my ignorance all these years...
 
 * * * * *

most common comment from my old friends recently...
'WOW! your hair is so long!'
been having super long hair...
never kept such length before...
why?
just because i still havent figure out what i want to do with it...
in dilemma whether i should chop it off or just trim abit...
any suggestion??
perhaps i can show some of my photos of different hair length...  
primary one... the school demanded all students to have same hairstyle...
year 2007... shortest in history...

Year 2007... abit longer
and short again... 2008
and 2009...
still 2009... i'm the one on the left... the only photo that shows the length...

May 2010
July 2010
Dec 2010...
Feb 2011
July 2011...
July 2012
LOL~ 
purely syok sendiri posting all these photos... 
=P

truly a messy post...
till then...
with


No comments: