. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

01 July 2012

- June Happenings -


June...
A month with alot of breakthroughs...
A time for me to step out of my comfort zone...
A whole new experience with alot of uncertainties...
first time going for a professional interviews...
first time taking public transport in kl...
first time living in a state that i am not familiar with...
first time working in an office...
first time chopping onion and garlics...
(onion really do make you cry!!!! O.O)
first time doing alot of babysitting...
first time living out of a suitcase...
a total eye opener...

so...
for your info...
i am currently doing my internship in ING Malaysia...
main office at jalan raja chulan...
from june to early september..
no...
my degree/school doesnt require me to do internship...
but since i got 3 months plus holidays...
so decided to go try out something new...
it's a really sudden decision...
so alot of my earlier plan of going traveling and relaxing had got to be delayed...
the most commonly asked question from all the new people i met:
"why dont you work in singapore?"
just so you know...
i am not allowed to work in singapore...
my student pass contract stated so...

so...
about work...
so far so good...
not too much workload...
truly learnt alot...
colleagues divided into 2 different types...
one is extremely friendly and nice...
show me to all different places for lunch everyday...
another is...
hmm... 
more complicated...
experienced employees i would say...
and more office politics...
but overall it's still ok...

dont know what else to talk about for the time being... 
just gonna show some photos of my current doings...
  office wear #1

office wear #2
friday: smart casual...
daily supplements...
one of the thursday night... dinner and beer with cousin and her korean friend...
me and cousin sis, Stephanie...
the korean guy...
another friday... dinner and bubble tea with cousin sis and nephews.. Benjamin and Joash
the name of this bubble tea is Kalakap... 
very Thai-ish right? 
but it's from taiwan...
the boys on chess game and the adults playing stick game...
PS: Joash has really chubby face!


alright..
guess that's all...
off to bed already...
with

No comments: