. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

16 December 2008

- New MSN account -

well....
i've no idea what's wrong with my previous msn account...
i just cant login...
so...
the best way to solve everything out...
is to...
changed it...
muahaha...
and i can stop using 'yenyenyaiyai'...
muahaha...
many people kepp asking me why use this name...
well....
it's a long story...
it just got something to do with me childhood...
sweet memories...
so... back to the topic...
meiyen_loke@hotmail.com ...
this is my new msn account...
i believe i've added many of you...
just stating it her in case i missout...
and i wont be using the old account anymore...
hehe...
thanks and sorry for the inconvenient...

No comments: