. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

17 December 2008

- Happy 18 years and 1 day birthday -

i randomly got a brilliant idea before i sleep last night...

well...
i'm sure your personal calender is full with people's birth date...
and i'm sure it's kinda a disaster to remember everyone in your contact list's birthday...
so...
if ever you forgotten someone's birthday...
and it past...
instead of wishing him a 'happy belated birthday'... which sounds so heartless and not so sincere...
i suggest that you can tell that fellow that...

' here's my wishes for you, to make mine to be the most special one.. so i've sent it a day later... i believe no one did like what i did... so... today is your 18 years and 1 day old... happy birthday!!! '

like that sound so touching kan?? hehe... i clever kan?? wanna praise me kan?? muahaha~~~
i believe that the crazy holidays had make me gone insane =)

No comments: