. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

26 January 2011

- Nanny back in action + Shereen's farewell -

hi peeps...
remember this siao za bo??

ya..
the Nanny that i mentioned few post ago..
she is back in action again...
in Singapore...
met her up in Bugis yesterday...
and also dinner together in Holland V just now
=)

Yesterday's photos:

the so-out-of-shape chicken rice balls that nanny tapau for us from Melaka =)


Today's photos: 1st stop

Hansang Korean Family Restaurant

the stoves for BBQ

the setting there...

Appetizer: Salad

Vegez for BBQ

Side dishes

Kimchi~

Raw meat~

BBQ-ing in progress

mushroom and onion~

Nanny's order: Ginseng chicken soup

Kid's order: Mackerel Fish

Mine: Nah.. idk what it's call already... something about tofu XP

dessert: mochi + watermelon

xmas tree shape water melon

me and Kid

Nanny and Shereen..
idk why Nanny pose like that... and Shereen said she wanna cover her double chin XP

Today's photo: 2nd stop (cause we wanted to get more dessert)

The shop is call 'Everything with Fries'.. interesting..


Nanny and Kid..

Nuttela tart (so damn rich!!)

Nuttela Shake: i think the ingredients are vanilla ice cream+nuttela
(i feel so sinful drinking this.. the texture is so thick.. so delicious!)

Sour cream and Onion Fries


Shereen playing with ketchup =S

I'm damn full after all the eating and drinking...
can seriously feel all the food struggling in my stomach...
*Burpppp*
opps... sorry...
XP


And by the way!!!
Chinese New Year is getting closer and closer...
my bros got part of the hamper and CNY present home already...
here's part of it!!
more to come!!!!!
i am excited!!!!
=)

No comments: