. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

31 January 2011

- It's Still Raining -


it's been raining continuously for more than 24 hours...
and there's no sign stopping...
and guess what...
it's actually warmer to stay in the air-cond room..
as compared to open-window-no-fan-room..
how exciting =P
i hope it will stop tomorrow...
but forecast say it's gonna be another rainy day..
in fact...
it will be rainy days for the next few days...
=(
nature is amazing...
it keep raining but there's no rain water shortage...
where did they store all the rain water before downfall?
and i thought they need sun to make the water evaporate before downfall?
* i-dont-get-it face *

No comments: