. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

29 January 2011

- Loke Mei Yen is feeling grateful tonight! -

Why is that so??
cause i have parents and brothers who love and pamper me...
sometimes even their small deeds touched me greatly...
i am so looking forward to meeting all of them in few days' time...
bros went back already...
feel so boring here...
=(

and...
many of you may feel that doing assignment discussion is very boring...
but i am so very lucky that i have a bunch of so very nice groupmates...
not only we can have quality discussion...
but during the discussion we had so much fun that all of us was having serious stomachache...
for laughing too much
XP


had a really tired day...
40% due to work...
60% due to laughing..
heading to bed soon...
have a good night people..
happy be-early-ed Chinese New Year..

No comments: