. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

25 April 2011

- Assignment Marathon -

hi peeps...
currently rushing my OTQM assignment...
due on wednesday and i just started...
bless me hard hard...
been in an assignment marathon lately...
aza aza fighting!!!
=)

dinner of the day...
yea i know it look more like a breakfast...
originally just wanted a quick bite by jamming the bread..
but SOMEONE says that it is not good...
cause no protein...
so...
modified my menu...
ta~da~
a balanced diet with carbo, protein, fibre and fats...
it is delicious...


drew myself a belated Easter egg during class today...
named it SPONGEBOB ROUND EGG!!!
isnt that cute??
so happy with it...
=)


till then...
gonna get back to work...
with

No comments: