. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

27 April 2011

- Contented Day -

Hi peeps...
i am feeling good now...
in fact i am feeling great...
had a very contented day...
=)


* * * * *


ok...
lets's start the post with what i did yesterday...
had an extreme assignment marathon yesterday...
did my OTQM assignment from 230pm to 930pm...
with only half an hour toilet + dinner break in between...
chiong le!
finally finished the 10 page report...
yay!!!


and i had a very weird sleep too...
i sort of had a dream but it wasnt really a dream i think...
went to bed at 12 last night...
which is kinda late as compared to my usual bedding time...
(usually goes to bed at 1130pm)
then...
during the sleep...
i somehow think about what am i going to wear today...
think of the smallest details about what i should do when submitting my assignment today..
like for example..
the 'me' in my sleep somehow remind me to bring my big stapler to school...
cause it will be useful to clip my stack of assignment together...
(never bring it anyway because it is troublesome... in other word i am lazy XP)
and i am quite sure that it is not a dream...
but the weird part is...
if it is not a dream...
means that my mind is still working when i am sleeping...
which means that i should be very tired when i wake up...
but what happened is totally opposite...
i would wake up at 7 usually...
alarm rang at 640am and i will roll until 7...
but i woke up at 6.40 today...
by woke i mean physically woke...
by physically woke i mean standing up and getting myself ready...
and...
the weirder part is...
i am feeling super energetic!!!
didnt even sleep on the bus...
which is super weird!!!!
last night would probably be the most contented sleep i ever had in my life...
super weird~


* * * * *


kept trying to do a justin bieber hair with mine in class today...
and cause of that i got a new name...
justina bieber...
bieber fever is everywhere...
it kept appearing in my life...

so...
went for movie with the chung leong gang after class today...
watching source code...
as usual...
i cant really get the meaning at the end of the show...
started to doubt that what's wrong with my common sense and understanding...
so this show is quite interesting...
talking about a man was in some kinda machine...
and there are some people outside that can send his mind back to a situation...
and the man will stay in that situation for 8 mins...
in this case the man was repetitively being send back to a train...
which was about to be bombed...
and he is supposed to find the bomb and the bomber...
and during the process he fall in love with the girl sitting opposite to him...
show was not bad...
except that the i am still quite clueless about the ending...


sneaked this into the cinema...
their famous product is actually fries...
but since i am a clumsy person...
so to avoid unnecessary accident of spilling it all over the place...
so i chose nugget over fries...
it still come with the sauce though...
chose macho cheese flavour...
=)

early dinner at Marche...
long heard about it but this was actually my first visit...
interesting...
and i wanted to try so many food...
there'll be next time for sure...
(to the movie coordinator of the day:
i will always remember that you said
'let's do it next time')

so...
meal for 5...
S$16 per person on average...
not bad
=)

the pizza

the crepe

rosti #1

crepe #2 with rosti #2

stole some candies from marche XP


* * * * *


bought this slipper from puma...
not the best...
but is good enough for me...
since i wanted to try not wearing slipper to school too often...
and also because it is cheap...
only cost S$10 per pair...
good enough...

broke my red hair band days ago...
so get myself another two...
XP


alright...
enough said...
till then...
with




lesson learnt from the movie today:
it is less likely that there will be 2nd chances in many situation
sometimes there just wont be trial and error
when it is over
it is really over
so
please appreciate life
reach for the best while you can
set high but achievable targets
work as hard as you can towards it
who knows what will happen at the end of the day
=)

No comments: