. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

23 April 2011

hi peeps...
am feeling lazy now...
dont really feel like doing assignments...
slacking...
nap for 3 hours this noon...
was very energetic when i woke up...
but after 2 hours or so i started feeling sleepy again...
what's wrong huh?
it seems like i constantly is in a tired and sleepy mode this whole sem...
>.<


* * * * *


mentioned that i will blog about me experimenting on my fried rice skill in the last post...
somehow i lost the mood to blog about that now...
but still i tag along some photos i took on the final products...

1st attempt

2nd attempt...

well the 3rd one is the best...
which i totally forgotten to take picture of it...
not that anyone cares anyway...
moving on...



* * * * *


so...
let's start with good friday...
went over to jane's house for project discussion early in the morning...
progressing ok...
her mum made us lunch...
loving it and enjoying it..
went home after that...
and continue with assignments...
bla bla bla...


webcam-ed with sugar at night...
had LOTS of fun!!!
sweet talked a lot...
being totally lesbian-like...
then...
with jia ling singing for us...
ended up all 3 of us singing together...
'it's all about him him him him him~'
and
camwhore!!!

vivi, sugar and jia with me!!! =)

alright... i am miang in the pic...



* * * * *


and today...
went school like usual...
super duper sleepy...
somehow i am amazed by how i manage to drag myself up and make my way to the school...
class was like usual...
went lunch together with kids after class...
had korean food...
(i love korean food!!!)
ordered kimchi fried rice...
been having lots of fried rice lately...
XP
then went to shop for shampoo and stuffs after that...

being a total ke-po-chi (dont know how to spell it, it means busybody)
we went to the new public library in clementi..
which opens officially today...
i borrowed 3 books and she borrowed 3 too...
i dont know how am i going to finish all these while assignment is still piling high...
but we got excited when we saw all the new books...
brand new!!!
how can i resist not borrowing them??
here's what i borrowed...

Before I Die...
started reading already...

04...
guess why i borrow it?

because of this..
in case you dont know (which is quite imposible)
'BRAVE NEW WORLD' is the name of my blog too...
got attracted by the title...

last book: wrecked



* * * * *


by the way...
asked kid to help me to get a new lunchbox container the other day...
from daiso...
and guess what i found of the plastic wrapping around it...
see number 3...

LMAO!!!
they expecting people to store animal in it???
funny~

till then...
with



Read this in the book i borrowed today:
i wish i had a boyfriend.
i wish he lives in a wardrobe on a coat hanger.
whenever i wanted,
i could get him out
and
he'd look at me the way boys do in films,
as if I'm beautiful.

No comments: