. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

19 April 2011

- Call Me Fatty Bum Bum -

Hi peeps...

have been eating a lot today...

been working on assignments...

and as usual...

still slow on progress...

which makes me very stress...

so...

i kept eating....

am currently making myself drink water...

cause my mouth feel depress when it's empty...

so...

gonna fill it up...

i want to eat but i am so fat...

i am depress~


* * * * *


went Ajisen Ramen with kid for lunch today...

dont feel like eating in the school canteen today...

kid's set:
Chicken Teriyaki Ramen

California Maki


My order
Spicy Cha Shu Ramen (i think that's the name XP)

chicken wing...

couldnt finish it after my main...

so wrap it up and had it as my dinner

XP



* * * * *


this is the snack that i've been eating today...

bought it when i am grocery shopping today...

yum yum yum~

till then...

with

4 comments:

H.YiNg said...

haha....XD
i m eating nw...
=P

MeiYen said...

you also fatty bum bum XP

H.YiNg said...

yala...
v 2 same...
=)

MeiYen said...

next wednesday!!!!! =P