. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

21 April 2011

- Quick post -


hi peeps...
just a very short post...
first...
good news...
after searching for days...
finally found the ideal article for my microecon assignment...
like really FINALLY~
super delighted
=D
but still gonna analyse and write report...
in total...
5 more assignments to deal with...
so...
all the best to me and the group
=)


* * * * *



have been having waist pain lately...
old people sickness i guess...
sign of aging~
=(


* * * * *


(ps: it's really my hand though it is fairer than my face and idk why but it's been like that since i am small)

been playing with nail polish during free time lately...
not really free time...
just that i am getting good at multitasking...
did it while i am searching for articles...
bro havent see my nails...
guess he'll complain again when he sees it...
never really approve on any colour i chose...


* * * * *


been experimenting on fried rice again lately...
modification and practice make perfect...
shall blog about that tomorrow...


* * * * *


and the bieber fever is starting to get disturbing...
>.<


* * * * *


till then...
with

No comments: