. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

29 April 2011

- Have Fun Guessing -



Hi peep...
am feeling naughty and bored tonight...
so thought of giving you people a small little prank...
by showing you...
something 'interesting'...
which is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THIS!!!
well anyone interested in guessing what is it??
just for your info...
i ate it for my dinner...
so it's some kinda food...
any idea??
nah...
take some time to think and guess!!!
should be fun...
dont just kept scrolling your mouse...
and by the way it is not a dessert...
in case sesame paste crosses your mind...
not that easy and predictable..
any clue???
no???
now let's have a look of it when it is in the processor...
XP


another guess??
any idea??
more tips maybe??
let's see what's inside...


alright...
it looks totally disgusting...
look like some shit being blended up (XP)
i know i am evil to making you watch all these photos...
but i sort of enjoy doing it...
woops~
XP

so...
figured out the answer yet?
if not i'll just reveal it...
it's another Yen's production...
named it...
Oreo-y Oat...
[read as O-reo-i Oat]
muahaha...
the greatest creation of all!!!
well i guess the name explained all about my creation...
it looks terrible but it taste good...
perhaps you wanna give it a try?
feel free to get the recipe from me
=P
and by the way...
you can always comment (in the box at the right)...
about what food that first came into your mind when i suggested you to guess...


alright...
i know the post is weird...
cause i wrote it in a way as if i am talking to someone...
and the someone actually gave me responds...
i am just bored...
sorry if my post bothered you...
have a good night...
till then...
with

No comments: