. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

30 April 2011

- Last day of April -

Hi peeps...
i realised that it's been some time since i last posted some SS photos...
since i've got 2 days holiday this week...
so i took some time to played with the webcam...
well...
in few posts ago...
i mentioned that i've been trying to get the justin bieber fringe...
and...
this!

is Justin Bieber...
the very popular teenage artist...
and following him...
is a close to out-of-control bieber fever...
.
.
.
.
.
and
.
.
.
.
.
this!
is justina bieber (nah... i am just joking)
alright...
i know my fringe look nothing close to his...
all i could say is it is a totally failure in copying his hair...
but...
i had fun playing with the hair...
and
i had fun SS-ing...
XP




*the retarded version*

*the O.O version* (inspired by my lovely FRIEND)

*the coconut tree version*


alright...
i admit...
this is another lame post...
but i had fun writing it...
so i hope my post brighten up your day...
by having a good laugh...

by the way...
sharing you something funny that my lecturer talked to us today...
he's introducing the singlish 'walau' to the foreigners...
and guess what he said??
in perfect english accent...
he said...
what-lau...
alright it doesnt sound that funny when it is being typed out...
forget it...


till then
with



very important notice:
i am NOT a lesbian
perfectly normal!!


1 comment:

♥ y0keh@w 毓皓 ♥ said...

stalked! :D
yay! i love bieber too...lol
dropping by, but no poops left. hahaa...♥ keep in touch! mwah!