. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

25 May 2011

- Blessing -

hi peeps...
life's been great since yesterday evening...
it is progressing well...
and i feel so very contented now...

wanted to share with you guys this:

sometimes...
when you feel down and emo...
when you feel that the whole world is giving you a hard time...
Pray...
and smile after that...
despite what your religious belief is...
or for some of you out there...
you may not even have any religious belief...
but still...
do pray...
ever heard of law of attraction???
when you pray...
your mind will run across all the good things that you wish to happen...
by repeatedly reminding the good things that may happen...
you will feel better...
and it really do will happen...
you have to believe in the power of yourself and how great thinking works...



i've been having quite a hard time before this...
first i sprained my knee...
then i burnt myself...
then my calculator died on me when i needed it the most...
and days ago my pc mouse is dead as well...
despite all these happening in just a short month...
i admit that i am weak by then...
i cried in the shower...
thinking about what's wrong with me...
but still...
after all the tears...
i never give up...
i prayed...
and i smile to the mirror...
telling myself there will be something great after all this hard time and bad stuff...
and now...
things had been great...
injuries are healing well..
calculator had been replaced by me stealing my brother's (XP)
and more good stuff is coming in...
all these happened...
because i believe in myself...
i believe in prayers...
so people...
do not give up when you think that you have come to the end of the world...
pray...
it wont cost you a cent...
no harm done...
i am blessed...
i hope you have the same too...

till then
with



No comments: