. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

21 May 2011

- Greyish -

hi peeps...
skipped class today again...
feeling lazy~
been down and emo lately...
being down and emo wasnt really my thing...
but sometimes i just cant help it...
gonna apologize if i treated you badly...
so sorry...
forgive me alright?



been focusing a lot on my legs lately...
let's do something different today...
some self-absorbed photos~
=)

pee~ka~poo


blur face~


peace~


did i mention before that this specs is a prop??? XP


listening to my favorite song~




till then
with

No comments: