. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

13 June 2011

- Nerdy Mode ON -


hi peeps...
so so so sorry for disappearing for almost half a month...
been busy with study weeks, exams and my one week holidays...
will be starting school tonight...
just some update...
will be doing UOL bridging courses starting today...
class every day from mon to fri...
7pm to 9pm...
will be a total change of lifestyle this coming 2 months...
hope i will be doing fine...

till then for the mean time...
gonna go get ready for my first day of class...
with

No comments: