. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

08 May 2011

- Try To Be Supportive By Remain Silence -


Hi peeps...
wanted to share on something today...
about trust...

when someone tell you a secret...
or share their deep feelings...
it means that they trusted you...
do not disappoint them...



* #1 Some secrets are meant to be kept in heart forever *
think of the consequences before you reveal anything...
if you do not believe that you can keep the secret well...
choose not to know it...



* #2 Think twice before you do anything *
one should see the seriousness of the action they are about to do...
a small little joke of you may lead to other people being hurt deeply..
the hardest thing to fix is a broken heart...




* #3 Offer positive support to those you love *
it meant a lot to the one you love...
because...
no matter how hard their life is...
they know that...
you will be THERE...



* #4 Do not steal spotlight that doesn't belong to you *
there are a timing for everything...
the right decision should happen at the right time...
by the right person...



* #5 Be proud to be the only few one who know about the secret *
appreciate the trust you've been given...
and honour the trust...
by not spreading it direct/indirectly...


" Do unto others as you would have others do unto you "

No comments: