. : The Author : .

My photo
Welcome to my blog. There's nothing wrong with my name. I'm just a girl, struggling to keep up in the rat race. If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and i'm lovin it. I'm creative in my own way. I'm the only witness and only person who can judge my life.

16 June 2011

- Back On Track -

hello peeps...
so sorry for not writing in more frequently...
just so you know...
like i mentioned in my last post...
my bridging class is now 7 to 10pm everyday...
my biological clock had been experiencing super dramatic changes every week...
first is my study week where i stayed up super late...
then followed by my exam week where i have super healthy bedding time...
then is my holiday where i sleep late and wake early...
and now!
having classes at night...
instead of the normal day class which i've been used to for the past..let see..15 years??
so...
am a little bit not used to the sudden change now...
will try to adapt to it asap...


speaking of my bridging class...
is currently doing bridging for math and econ...
math class is fun fun fun!
my lecturer is super cute cause he joke a lot...
class is super fun and i kept laughing in class...
as for econ...
the lecturer looks so serious...
and the way he teach makes me a little bit stress...
hopefully i can do well for that paper too..
pray hard!!!


been having flu lately...
weather outside is so very ovenly hot...
but whenever i am in lecturer hall...
it's super cold...
until my fingers lost feelings...
just hope things wont got worse...
the last thing i want is to fall sick...
>.<


alright...
since i havent been updating much lately...
and i know you guys miss me... (i sincerely hope you guys do and let's assume it's a yes XP)
so...
as usual...
presenting pictures of me again...
=D


- overjoy 喜 -


- Angry 怒 -

#first attempt: failed
#second attempt: failed again
# third attempt: another big fail
# forth attempt: the best i could do...


- Sad 哀 -


- Happy 乐 -

hohoho...
guess that's all...
till then...
with


ps: will be doing a post on my burnt leg soon... will be an unpleasant post... so stay away if you wish so.. =)


No comments: